Off the coast

Fishing boat cruise/fishing this morning. I was really excited until i felt seasick and the medicine wouldn't really help (it's like I'm immune to all nausea medicines)... I get carsick, seasick, even fun-sick in amusement parks. Anyway, getting away from the coastline into the sea, then the quiet and the sun were enough reasons for getting out of bed early. I know some people for who a fishing trip is all about relaxing and clearing the mind, though I thought it needs a lot of patience and a little frustration (and sickness) lol.

Goodbye coast
When you get out of the city, you notice the difference of the quality of the air. Here, you could see the thick brown smog all over the city and the beautiful clear mountains... Makes you not want to go back there! Even the sea in some places had a layer of floating stuff... Pollution at its best.

Beautiful mountains and the ugly pollution

Lebanese flag. At this point I was seasick
Skyline with the jabal zbele (Garbage mountain)
We left before noon. At night I had what gives me a peace of mind and relaxation... Camping area in the mountains, campfire, food/drinks and lots of stars!

Clear summer nights



Comments

Popular Posts